Dr. Mohammed Al-Tannir, DMD, MPH
Adjunct Associate Professor at Alfaisal University
- Masters in Public Health from the University of Michigan
- Residency in Public Health from The University of Maryland
- Research experience covers 25 years across different settings including academic institutions and tertiary care centers.
- Recognized and awarded by several prestigious bodies for excellence in research and its education.
- Associate editor and member of editorial board of several international medical journals.
Dates: 3-4 May 2019
Venue: Alfaisal University
Timing: Friday 2 pm – 8 pm | Saturday 10 am - 4 pm
- Regular 3000 SAR
- Student 2000 SAR
Included in The Registration
Certificate of Attendance
Copy of Presentations
Workbook and Handouts
Coffee break with snacks
Lunch boxes can be included for all 2 days for an additional 99 SAR
Special group discounts are offered for groups consisting of at least 5 registrants. For more information on group offers, contact us on
Please Don't hesitate to contact us or text us via WhatsApp if you need any further information:
or email us at: